Help / FAQ
The 3 Valleys company puts at your disposal this Internet site to order the season passes at preferential rates on Courchevel and Meribel Mottaret resorts. This will facilitate your steps for the next seasons.
First, fill in the registration form on this site.
In a second step, when your file will be validated by our services, order your skipasses online.
Frequently asked questions
Who can order online?
- Paid employees of the resort in an organisation of the municipality of Courchevel or Méribel Mottaret, upon presentation of their work contract for winter 2020-2021.
- Resort professionals, upon presentation of a ‘K-Bis’ document dated within at least the last 3 months, showing Courchevel, Méribel Mottaret as the ‘siege social’, or showing ‘Contribution Economique Territoriale’ (CET) declared in the commune of Courchevel or Méribel Mottaret, or a ‘Fonds de Commerce’ in Courchevel or Méribel Mottaret (including ‘acte de création’, ‘cession’, ‘transmission’, ‘location’, ‘gérance’).
- Residents of the municipality of Courchevel on condition that they present a copy of the "Courch Activ' 2020 card" issued by the Courchevel town hall.
- Residents of the municipality of Bozel on condition that they present a copy of the receipt of the "Association Loisirs Bozel card" issued by the Bozel town hall.
- Residents of the municipality of Méribel-Mottaret on condition that they compulsory present the RECTO / VERSO copy of the habitation tax 2020 for the year 2019. For college students and fiscally dependant students under the age of 26: In addition to the parents' habitation tax, the school certificate for the current school year.
- Employee applications: The employee
- Resort professional application : The professional
- Resident application : The applicant is the resident.
Holders who benefit from a preferential season rate : Employees and professionals ** :
- your partner (upon provision of a copy of the ‘livret de famille’/a document proving the family relationship) **.
- your children under 18 (upon provision of a copy of the ‘livret de famille’/a document proving the family relationship)**.
You can access your profile with your login and password.
You can modify your application, add and remove family members and documents.
In all cases you must still complete your application and provide the required documents under "My Documents".
When you receive the link to the purchase site, while customizing the passes, you will be able to tick on "I have a hands-free card". You will then have to enter the 23 digits on your card.
I can't add a document
A document is missing
Complete your profile and submit, and in the ‘My messages’ section please note that you will submit your missing document ASAP.
Please note that your application can only be validated once all documents have been provided.
Application submittedHow are the applications approved?
Applications are approved after control and validation of the required documents.Can I modify my application?
You can add documents or send a message.
All other modification in ‘My account’ or ‘My members’ must be made by message request.
I have submitted my application, what happens now?
Skipass orderHow do I order my passes?
1 – Once your application has been validated, you will receive an email inviting you to reconnect to your account.
2 – Log in with the same log and PW you used in this web site.
3 – Select your passes and follow the instructions.
Please note: You will be required to provide a photo for each person’s pass.